Elegant and beautifully fruity rosé champagne with its aromas of raspberry, gooseberry and wild strawberries.
Appellation : Champagne
- 63% Pinot
- Noir, 27%
- Chardonnay, 10% Pinot Meunier
Terroir: The vast majority of the grapes come from the plot Les Toulettes in Epernay.
- Fermentation in thermoregulated tanks.
- Blended rosé, made by incorporating Bouzy Rouge (Grand Cru).
- Dosage: 3 to 5 gr/liter
- Service: 9°C in summer, 10-11°C in winter
- It is a champagne of conviviality and cheerfulness, ideal for aperitifs or meals in the garden in the summer.